The National Bank of Ukraine revoked the licenses of four non-banking financial institutions, excluded six from the State Register of Financial Institutions, and one insurance broker from the State Register of Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers.
Regarding cancellation of licenses
Based on their own statements, all existing licenses were canceled:
- LLC “FC “INKOM FINANCE” (EDRPOU 40398953);
- PT “KARATE” LOMBARD TROFIMOV AND COMPANY (EDRPOU 30783670).
Also, on the basis of the applications received by LLC “COLLECTION CENTER” (EUDPO 44276926) and LLC “CLEARING FINANCE” (EUDPO 43955101), the license to provide financial leasing services was canceled.
Regarding exclusion from registers
On the basis of the submitted documents, LLC “FC “INKOM FINANCE”, PT “LOMBARD “KARAT” TROFIMOV AND COMPANY” was excluded from the State Register of Financial Institutions.
Also, four non-banking financial institutions were excluded from the State Register of Financial Institutions in connection with the adoption by the National Bank of Ukraine of a decision to cancel (revoke) all their licenses/the last of the existing ones*:
- TDV “SK “RIK-AUTOGARANT” (EDRPOU 38325928);
- “PULMAN FINANCE” LLC (EUDRPOU 43415557);
- PT “SMILA – CREDIT – CENTER” Pawn Shop KOSENKO AND COMPANY (EDRPOU 33278439);
- LLC “SUZIRYA FINANCE” (EDRPOU 39804515).
It will be recalled that TDV “RIK-AVTOGARANT” had 4 licenses for the provision of financial services in the field of insurance, which were canceled based on the decision of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine from April 20, 2023 (entered into force on April 21, 2023).
According to the latest report for 2022 submitted by TDV “RIK-AVTOGARANT”, as of December 31, 2022, the company’s insurance premiums amounted to UAH 7,800,000, the value of assets – UAH 41,579,000, insurance reserves – UAH 3,919,000 . The company’s market share in terms of insurance premiums was 0.02%.
In addition, “ART-STRAHUVANNYA” LLC (EDRPOU 40273649) was excluded from the State Register of Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers on the basis of its application.
Such decisions were made by the Committee on Supervision and Regulation of Non-Banking Financial Services Markets on May 2, 2023.
* In accordance with subsection 4 of clause 560 of chapter 68 of chapter XI of the Regulation on licensing and registration of financial service providers and the conditions for their performance of activities in the provision of financial services, approved by the resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine dated December 24, 2021 No. 153 (as amended), one of the grounds for exclusion of a financial services provider from the State Register of Financial Institutions is the adoption by the National Bank of Ukraine of a decision to cancel (revoke) all licenses/the last of the financial services provider’s licenses for the provision of financial services.