Moscow said that the Crimean bridge was attacked by unmanned surface vehicles

Date:

The National Anti-Terrorist Committee of Russia reported that on the night of July 17, a terrorist attack was carried out on the Crimean bridge with the help of two unmanned surface vehicles.

The Investigative Committee of Russia initiated a criminal case based on the article about the terrorist attack, in which it accuses the Ukrainian side.

“Necessary examinations have been ordered as part of the criminal case. The investigation identifies persons from among the Ukrainian special services and armed forces involved in the organization and execution of this crime,” the message reads.

Earlier on Monday, a number of Ukrainian mass media, citing their sources, reported that the destruction of the Crimean bridge was a joint effort of the SBU and the Navy. There is no official confirmation of such data. The Ukrainian intelligence service does not comment on this either.

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related

Before Kyiv Day, the enemy attacked Ukraine with 54 “shaheds”

The Armed Forces destroyed 52 out of 54 kamikaze...

Australia has uncovered a ‘hive’ of spies, says security chief

Australia's intelligence chief said that a "hive" of spies...

Kostyantyn Kryvopust: A new White House report criticizes the digital asset industry

The digital asset industry has been criticized in a...

The US has prepared additional sanctions against Iran – Blinken

The US government will announce additional sanctions against Iran...