Bomb shelters were installed in medical facilities, premises were repaired and equipment was restored.
In Kyiv, for the 2022 military year, eight communal hospitals managed to carry out repair work thanks to revenues from economic activity in the amount of 357 million hryvnias. She reported about it Valentina Ginzburg, Director of the Health Care Department of the KMDA during the meeting of the Board of the Department, transmits “Khreshchatyk” newspaper.
The following medical institutions carried out repairs with their own funds:
- KNP “CEMD and MK” in the amount of UAH 83 million;
- KNP “KMKL 7” in the amount of UAH 42 million;
- KNP “Clinical Hospital “Psychiatry” in the amount of UAH 38 million;
- KNP “KM Center of Nephrology and Dialysis” in the amount of UAH 37 million;
- KNP “KMKL 10” in the amount of UAH 34 million;
- KNP “KMKL 1” in the amount of UAH 32 million;
- KNP “KMPB 3” in the amount of UAH 24 million;
- KNP “KDC of the Dnipro district” in the amount of UAH 22 million.
In addition, repair work worth 408 million hryvnias was carried out with the funds of the local budget, including:
- Premises for UAH 271 million;
- Oxygen supply systems for UAH 29 million;
- engineering systems for UAH 21 million;
- replacement of elevators for UAH 12 million;
- reconstruction of bomb shelters for UAH 5 million;
- restoration of the consequences of actions for 42 mln.
In 2022, the medical system of Kyiv continued to improve. A number of new departments were opened in the city, the capacities of medical institutions were increased, and medical reforms were continued.