Trump and Harris agreed to a debate on September 10 on “ABC”

Date:

US presidential candidates Donald Trump and Kamala Harris will hold a debate on ABC on September 10. informs CNN.

“ABC News will host the September 10 presidential debate on ABC. Vice President Harris and former President Trump have confirmed that they will participate in the debate on ABC,” the message said.

CNN reports that Trump said during a press conference at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida that he is “looking forward” to debating the vice president and that he has agreed on future debate dates: with Fox News on September 4, with ABC September 10th and NBC September 25th.

Trump added that “small details” are still being worked out, including the audience and the venue. He also expressed doubt that Harris would agree to all the terms of the debate.

Harris, who had previously agreed to a debate on ABC, confirmed her participation later on Thursday and said she would be “happy” to discuss further debates.

Asked if she would be open to the other debates Trump has talked about, Harris said, “I would be happy to have a conversation about additional debates after September 10.”

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related

Ukrainian banks have sharply increased their profits: how much they earned in the last month

The net profit after taxation of solvent Ukrainian banks...

“I call on Ukraine to become the “Switzerland of Eurasia””, – Dmytro Firtash

Entrepreneur Dmytro Firtash called on Ukraine to abandon the...

“DTEK” power engineers restored power supply to “Okhmatdyt”

"DTEK" power engineers restored power supply to the "Okhmatdyt"...