These steps include the punishment of collaborators, the release of imprisoned Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars, and the dismantling of the Crimean Bridge.
Oleksiy Danilov, Secretary of the NSDC published 12 steps of deoccupation of Crimea on his Facebook page. In the post, a high-ranking official I was at a loss for wordsso we publish without bills.
1. The issue of the project and the location of the monument “Russian warship is coming to @uy” in Crimea will be brought up for public discussion. In order to save public funds, the pedestal of the monument to sunken ships in Sevastopol can be used (but about this city a little below).
2. In addition to criminal prosecution for collaborationism and treason, a lustration mechanism of personal assessment is being developed, which, in particular, determines the level of responsibility and the degree of involvement of specific persons, citizens of Ukraine, residents of Crimea in supporting the activities of the occupation administrations, which includes, in particular, the limitation of the right to participate in elections – to elect and to be chosen
3. With regard to civil servants, judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers and other categories of persons who, as of 2014, were on the staff of the authorities of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc., and after February 2014 worked in Russian occupation structures, Ukrainian courts will determine whether they are subject to criminal liability. But if they are not eligible, they are deprived of state pensions, including with a ban on further employment in state bodies and local self-government bodies of Ukraine. “Wolf ticket” is forever. Providing the Defense Forces of Ukraine and the investigation with important information related to national security issues may be grounds for a reduced criminal sentence.
4. Russia or another formation that will claim legal succession ensures the unconditional and full extradition of all persons suspected of treason and other criminal offenses, both citizens of Ukraine and citizens of Russia, involved in war crimes (international crimes that do not have statutes of limitations — genocide, war and against humanity) committed on the territory of our state in general and Crimea in particular.
5. Propagandists—journalists, media workers, and various experts who contributed to the occupation, militarization of child education, and inciting enmity against Ukraine by Ukrainians, Crimean Tatars, and other nationalities—are a group of special attention, whose crimes will be investigated by Ukrainian and, if necessary, international law enforcement agencies. They will be deprived of freedom, titles, pensions, property … honor and respect in a legal manner by a court verdict.
6. Citizens of the Russian Federation, who illegally came to live on the Crimean Peninsula after February 2014, must immediately leave the territory of Ukraine within the time limit set by law.
The most agile and smart ones have already started to “depart”, this is commendable, and others who continue to slow down will have to do it in the mode of Bulgakov’s work “Running”. I advise you to read carefully.
7. Deeds committed not according to Ukrainian legislation after February 2014, including in relation to real estate, are recognized as null and void – a law that has been in effect for 9 years. Ownership of property remains with citizens of Ukraine. If it is appropriated or nationalized, the property is returned to the owners by the occupiers. It is important to remember (!) — houses, apartments, plots of land, and other real estate purchased by Russian citizens in Crimea are worth no more than the future of the axionov or the hope that Konstantinov and similar collaborators will be released on parole.
8. The transport crossing in the city of Kerch of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea is being dismantled in order to ensure full freedom of navigation as part of the damage compensation program.
9. A complex program “Detoxification” is being implemented – neutralization of the consequences of the long-term effect of Russian propaganda on the public consciousness of part of the population of the peninsula. In particular, using the experience of applying effective methods of denazification of Germany in the 40s, including the participation of identified groups actively supporting the Russian occupation in public works for the reconstruction of destroyed Ukrainian cities, processes of exhumation and reburial of victims of Russian aggression (for persons found guilty of such crimes by a court ). Providing the widest possible access to information about the crimes of the Putin regime.
10. Creation of a documentary base of facts of Russian crimes against Ukrainian citizens who resisted the occupation. Restoring the rights of Ukrainian and Crimean Tatar activists.
11. Immediate release of all citizens of Ukraine, Crimean Tatars, Ukrainians who have been persecuted by the Russian Federation on politically motivated grounds since 2014 with compensation for moral damages.
12. Taking into account the place and role in the ideology of racism, the system of negative myth-making and rewriting of history, the so-called “city of Russian glory” (the “glory” of which, in particular, consists in sinking one’s own fleet without entering into battle) is renamed ” Object No. 6″. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine later decides on the new name of the city. Perhaps Akhtiar.
A detailed and legally verified program is being developed by the NSDC Apparatus of Ukraine with the involvement of a wide range of specialists and experts, which will be reflected in the new version of the Crimea Deoccupation Strategy. Crimea is Ukraine! Our citizens live in Crimea, citizens of Ukraine who are waiting to return home! We have never forgotten about them and we will not forget about millions of eyes that look towards the Perekop Isthmus with hope and faith.