The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine registered two draft laws (No. 8298 and No. 8999), which propose to introduce a number of tax benefits for businesses during the war. The head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy, People’s Deputy from “Servant of the People” Danylo Hetmantsev reported this in Telegram.
According to him, the projects envisage:
- exemption for the period of martial law from import duty and VAT on equipment and components imported for own production;
- exemption from VAT and import duty of equipment for professional (vocational-technical) and professional pre-higher education institutions;
- benefits for the payment of rent for the extraction of iron ore and the use of water resources for the period of martial law;
- extension of the terms of operation of registered PROs, in which such term expired during the period of martial law, until its termination;
- benefits under the single tax for taxpayers of the 4th group.
“What is important is that the draft laws are the result of two months of work with business and were prepared jointly,” Hetmantsev noted.